Frequently Asked Questions
At the moment the minimum we offer is 6 in order for it to be worth our while and cost effective for you.
Our sheets are 12.5″ x 19″
Yes pricing is for either single image or gangsheet.
Yes we offer color change for $15 per color that will be changed. if you need a color change please request a quote.
You can have up to four differnt sizes ( small , medium , large and x-large )
Yes we offer rush service upon request.
For most transfers its 2 business days maximum unless specified, if you need a rush service please request a quote.
With free shipping 3 to 6 business days depending on location , but we offer next day, two day and other services at checkout.
No , screen printed transfers have to be applied evenely at a specific temperature and preasure which is close to impossible to achive with a home iron.
They can last to about 6 months, or longer If stored properly at room temperature, away from heat and light in an air tight container.
We normally send out atleast one extra and also we keep atleast one to test if youre having any issues.
allways use the exta one on an old or extra scrap garment to make sure everything is flawless.
Typically 5 to 8 business days depending on location after order is placed.
- DO NOT USE A TEFLON SHEET !
- make sure your using the correct garment type for the transfer you ordered.
- make sure you’re using the required temperature and pressure settings for the transfer type.
- You adjust pressure a bit heavier.
- Check heat press temperature with heat gun.
- if nothing works , it might be a mistake on our part, if so we will send replacements , so please contact us to get the issue fixed